Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just a few random pictures

Sitting pretty on the flour container.
yummy, yummy, yummy

I am big girl.

My favorite place to sit.



I am working half days today and tomorrow since, I will be attending a fair for work on Saturday. Mom and I went to lunch at cheddars and if any junk in my trunks are reading, I had a salad. I finally took the extra kitchen to the babysitters house today and the kids loved it. My daughter the bully, did not want to share the kitchen, but she did. We had a ok dinner and yeah. Junks you will be proud the tread mill is now in the bedroom and I will start walking in the morning. I think, I will virtual walk to Illinois to visit my grandma. I will let you know how it goes. I joined a gym today with Stella and mom, by weight loss lets get healthy friends. I will go tomorrow after work and try not to kill myself. I would really like to loose twenty pounds. If anyone wants to join no more junk in your trunk join it is free and you donot have to be adoptive mommy. It is great fun and support system for unmotivated individuals as myself. That is all for today.lol

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Hi, Autumn --

I noticed on the no junk blog that you are in the bluegrass. Then I saw your comment on Kim's blog. We are in Gtown & we also used AHH.

Sophie is a doll! I love the profile pic of her at the zoo -- what a cute face :)

Blessings,
Krystal