Saturday, April 14, 2007

St. Pete Beach and meeting counsin Vicki....

I have posted some recent vacation pictures of St. Pete Beach. What a wonderful time we had withUncle Jim and Art. I will post more pics. later. It has been a really long day and I am heading to bed. Enjoy.


Mama and her little girl....

Looking for shells. Sophie did not like the chilly water on her feet..


Daddy and his girl...



Is it me or should this picture of Frank and Sophie be published?


Counsin Vicki meeting Sophie for the first time!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Autumn I wish we had reconnected sooner, I good friend of mine who also has a daughter from Guat. lives in Bradenton. We could have had a guatebaby play date.

Sophie's mommy said...

We are hoping to travel to South Seas in November, but we are planning a trip to Ft. Myers in Feb. Hopefully, we can connect.