Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Checking Out My New Ride!

LOOK AT ME, I AM THE QUEEN!

Under the hood, looks good....
Final Preparations on my car....
AUNTIE TAKING ME FOR A SPIN....
Driving around in my automobile....
Waving at my friends... OOPS, I RAN INTO THE CAR AHEAD OF ME.
DUCKY, ARE YOU OK???
HI PAPA AND NONA... I MISS YOU...
THANK YOU AUNT DEEDEE (CAROLYN) AND UNCLE CALVIN FOR MY PINK CAR! I LOVE IT! MAMA TOOK ME FOR A SPIN AFTER SHE GOT OFF WORK. THE WIND BLEW IN MY HAIR, THE SUN WAS SHINING ON MY FACE AND I HAD GREAT TIME, CHASING CATS AND STROLLING DOWN THE STREET! (HAHA)

A QUICK SHOUT OUT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE GOOD LUCK IN JERSEY TODAY, C.C. AND I BELIEVE IN YOU AND KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO ROCK...




3 comments:

Amy said...

Autumn, yes I saw your post on my blog, yes it is me, I remember you. we were there picking up our girls last Easter at the same time. Sophia has gotten so big, Gabrielle is still such a peanut but I am sure you noticed on my blog my older daughter Isabella is huge. I am glad you are doing well. Keep in touch Amy
www.isabellagabrielle.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

Autumn,
I am so glad I found your blog!! Sophia is as beautiful as ever!! We will have to get together for a playdate soon!!

Robyn

Sophie's mommy said...

Robyn: what is your blog address.