Sunday, April 8, 2007

EASTER DINNER AT NONA'S SATURDAY NIGHT

DADDY YOU ARE SO SILLY!

BUSTED A MOUTHFUL OF JELLY BEANS...

Sneaking a jelly bean....

Our sweet Sophia.....

On the run for more easter eggs....

Looking for Easter Eggs with Papa!

Here you go papa; open please!

I think, I can reach it!

Papa working hard at opening the Easter Egg!

Nona cooking something yummy....

I love this picture of Sophie with Nona: Julia am I right is this your favorite? I am going to make a copy for my office at work.

Nona's speciality ravollies

My favorite jello salad. Thank you Kathy for making my favorite...

The Easter Bunny cake that nona makes every year....


Nona and Sophia with the Bunny cake....



Nona this is great bunny cake.....


Happy Easter to all our family and friends!

I wanted to post some great pictures from Easter dinner last night at sophie's nona and papa's house! We had a great time, egg hunting and having great food! I will poster Easter Sunday pictures tomorrow night when I have more time.

No comments: