Wednesday, April 4, 2007

FOUR HERE COMES A FLYING BUNNY AND GATORAIDE!

We went to lunch at pf changs today and we were sitting at a booth that has one of those seperating walls. Well Miss Sophie thought it would be funny to throw bunny over the wall and thank god it did not land in the ladies food, because she was not amused. She just looked at me, and carried on . I finally asked may I have the bunny back please and miss snotty pants, responded by stating, I fixing my contact. Being the geek, I am I was oh great, did she hit you with bunny. she said no. I am like can I have bunny back please. Sophie is now yelling ba ba ba that is bunny. My wonderful mother is great help, laughing. I retrieved bunny her son was cracking up. They left and we carried on with bunny and lunch.
Sophia has now entered the I am almost two stage. I used to be able go the supper market park my cart by the shelves and grab the goods and my way. OOPS, Rookie mom! No more flying bunny, now we have flying gatoraide. I walked from the cart to grab some chocolate Four, here comes the aide.
Sophie is so sweet, tonight I put her in her carseat and for the first time she said thank you mommy!

No comments: