Thursday, June 14, 2007

Oh boy it has been one week since a post!







Well summer is here and we are super busy. By the time, I get Sophia to bed and return calls etc, it is time for me to crash. I am behind on posting, but here are a few pictures from lunch at the Regatta last week.



I would like to shout out to Tim and say CONGRATS ON YOUR PROMOTION AT WORK...long waited and well deserved....




Second shout out to Emily... Lets pray that she will be out of pgn and home with baby really soon.




Third Shout out to my niece and nephew Barett and Beckett... I miss you both sooo much and can't wait to see you in a few weeks...


Fourth Uncle Howie get well soon.. I am glad your surgery went smooth and we can't wait to see you in two weeks..


Sophia update she is talking up a storm... She says about hundred or more words. I was starting to get a bit worried, since she was only saying one word at a time. Over night wammm. she is talking in sentences. She is growing up sooo big. She is loving her swimming pool and is walking around it like she is the bomb. I will try to take some pics this weekend. Bob is back in town and my daughter is thrilled. For those who donot know the story my dad is Bob. His real name is Larry. Why Bob? I haven't a clue. She has called my dad Bob since she was 10 1/2/ months old. She was saying Bob before mama. I cannot believe her Birthday is approaching. We have picked the theme Thomas the Train. Aunt Sarah went to all the supermarkets back home and took pics of the Thomas cakes so we can pick the best one. She is the greatest, I did not expect her to do that. I so trust her judgement. Baby Ross is doing well. I think he is a doll baby and I cannot wait to hold him. I am babbling. Good night...

2 comments:

Jenny and Matt said...

Hey - when you headed my way?

Amy said...

Wow, thats great that she is talking that much, Gabrielle copies Isabella a lot in English and Spanish but she isnt talking long sentences or anything, of course Isabella talks enough for both of them and gets her whatever she wants. Sophia is so cute.