Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Fun Day With Mommy...










Today was one of my days off. Sophia I went out for a quick breakfast at her favorite joint McDonalds. After breakfast, we went to Toys "R" Us and registered for her birthday presents. At first, I thought this was really weird to register for what your child would like for his/her birthday. I am wrong it is a great idea. I see this first hand every day relatives and friends struggling to buy for someone. Also everyone always says Sophie is hard to buy for because I work at a toy store. So it was really cool, also I am starting to promote the program at work, so I should try it out. Sophie had a fun time. She saw her Aunt Dee Dee and mean Aunt Lisa, that tries to make her cry and Sophie just laughs at her. We picked out Thomas invites and went to meet MiMi at Coldwater Creek. We went to our favorite bakery to order a birthday cake and funny enough she was not their, but Sophie ate a cupcake, so time was not wasted in her eyes. We went to the Regatta for lunch, sat on the patio and fed the fish and ducks. Sophie had a great time. I also posted some pics of her with her slow melting popsicles that Holly posted about a few weeks back they are really great for little kids. Tomorrow will busy day at work, We will have a visit and adoption support group gathering ice cream social for the kids. Blogger is very slow tonight, so I will post more pics tomorrow.

3 comments:

JuJu - said...

great pics - she is getting so big - adorable:)

Robyn said...

Looks like Sophia and Mommy had a fun day!! She is so beautiful!! I can't believe our girls will soon be 2!!

Robyn & Gabriella

Torismom said...

Tori is so jealous that you work at Toys r us. LOL!