Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Helping Hand Picinic All Weekend long

AHH OFFICE.Kas and Sophie had the same foster mom. One year apart.


Dear Pgn... Let Miss Emily's daughter come home right now.. What do you think Kas, did I spell it right?? UMM, I AM NOT SURE SOPH... LET ME THINK..
KAS AND SOPH FRIENDS FOREVER...
GO LEGENDS!

What a wonderful weekend. First we went to a AHH open house on Friday afternoon and saw Cinthya, Anna and Uncle Steve with his girl Kas. Oh wait, we can't forget Aunty Angie. We met Angie and Steve at the beginning of our adoption process and have became very close friends. Kas and Soph went through pgn hell. It is so wonderful to see them grow up together. I also caught up with some old friends and made some new ones also. Friday night we went to The Legends Ball Game with the AHH families. We saw our pal Emma and for some reason, I did not take any photo's. Kas did not join us, because she had vbb.

Saturday a.m. we had brunch with Guatemala Families. I was so excited to meet Kim and Alex, Krystal, Brayden and Parker. I was able to take a few photo's before my camera batteries died. Of course, I had extra's but yes my friends, they were dead. Sophie took to Brayden very quickly... I did not get pictures of the cute Alex, who my sweet Sophia knocked down and the lovely Parker... We will all have to get together soon.





Her old pal Caleb was a bit jealous. We have known Caleb forever... Frank and I met Lisa and Scott when we were waiting on referral. We have become great freinds. Caleb and Sophie oh my goodness active and wild..


THE PICINIC



Kas this is the life.. I know Soph. Look at our silly dads putting up that tent. I know Kas. Soph, lets get my sister to take us down the slide, great idea Kas. I am so glad you came today, I have missed you.


YIPPEE KAS! We are going to the castle slide.

Stay tuned more weekend picturs tomorrow...

3 comments:

Kim said...

It was so great to meet you guys!! I still can't believe that none of our cameras had batteries that were working! :)

Amy said...

sounds like you had a great time, I was just in Guat for 5 days on vacation, no kids. It was very weird being at the Marriott, very surreal.

Torismom said...

OMG, I'm dying, that is hilarious. I hope that Sophie and Kas have some mad writing skills and that letter gets straight to the big man himself. Thanks again for sticking up for me on my blog. Some people have way to much time on their hands.....