Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

HAPPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY HUSBAND....
I cannot imagine rasing Miss Sophia with out you. You are such a great dad. You have a wonderful sense of humor, respect and love for her. My favorite part of my day is watching her run to the door to greet you in the evening. Happy Fathers Day Frankie. I love ya.
We had such a fun day today. Sophia woke up and took her daddy to her favorite restaurant for breakfast. Any Guesses? Yes, Donalds (aka Mcdonalds) She had her bunny purse with her money and took her daddy to breakfast. This afternnon we went to the Children's museum and a great time. I have lots of pictures to post. Tonight we had a dinner with nona and papa, mimia nd Bob and daddy. We went over to John and Stella's and Sophie and Casey (dog) chased each other around the house and now our daughter is finally asleep.

1 comment:

Candy said...

http://www.everythingsewing.net/pillowcase_dress_how_to.htm

Ok girly here is a link on how to make the dresses...aren't they so stinkin cute...Boy Sophia is really growing up. Hugs Candy and Kya Blu...I will post this on my BLOG this week too