Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sophie and her Baby Ross

We are Family...
Just me and my baby Rosser...

Auntie Sarah this post is for you.... You have asked and asked so kindly for pictures all summer and I have not taken the time. My darling friend you are the opposite of me, you send birthday cards on time and thank you cards and do things in return so quickly. Me, I am the putter, who really knows when your birthday is 12/9 but I seem to forget to call that day. I want you to know, I appreciate everything you do for me and my family.. You are a great friend and god has blessed me with your sisterhood. Like the time we went on vacation together and everyone asked us if we were twins, yep you are the one who remembers and me the one who always forgets and has an excuse. LOL

2 comments:

Torismom said...

Where have you been? LOL! What a summer. Hope all is well. Myah has that same Gymboree turtle outfit!

Amy said...

Aut, Sophie is getting so big...my Gaby is still such a peanut. Dont feel bad...I'm just getting back to blogging too. Glad you had a good summer