Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sophia and her Pit Crew Summer of 2008!

Hello Blogger Pals and Family... Yes we are still on Planet Earth... We have had an exciting summer, filled with laughter, love, celebrations, some sorrows and tears of joy being reunited with freinds and family... I hope you enjoy the first segment of our summer....


Father and daughter spending time together...



Father and Son bonding... Granny teaching Sophie how to make her famous pie's...Sophie giving Granny a bit of dough on the nose..Nona and Papa took us to see Thomas the Train..We even met Sir Topham Hat..Best Friends were reunited and spent the day at the adoption picinic together...
We have been blessed by god to have met one another, and know how lucky we are our, we come from Guatemala, North Carolina and Kentucky to share a weekend of memories, stories and love for our children and friendships...
Kass, Soph, myself, Ang and Cynthia and Ana Maria...



Week Later California here we come!!!



At Jamies house in California...









The girls looking for hermitt crabs








Santa Monica Pier Just Goofin around at California Adventure...

Breakfast with a Princess.. And just when we did not think it could get better




Bumper Cars with Uncle J..

A mama looking through the eyes of her child at the wonder of the disney parade..








Dreams really do come true...
Almost falling asleep in Illinois on the ferris wheel... Riding my first big kid ride with Uncle Eric...
Celebrating the Fourth with Family...
A Princess Birthday

Time to read a book....
Celebrating with friends in North Carolina...
The best third birthday a little girl could ask for...

Who else our we going to see this summer...
Trying to cool off...


I have not had a chance to down load the rest of July and August pictures. Stay tuned
In closing the sorrow of the summer was when my uncle Russ passed away. Suddenly I feel as if I am getting older and when it used to be 75 of us now it maybe only 30... It seems as if in a moment life shifts. So in honor of you Russ here it is...
Every time I drive past a pond, I think of you...
when I see fish coming to the top of the pond at Falls, I feel your presence.
When I hear someone talking about poker, I think of you and Al and giggle..
I was lucky to call you my uncle and have dolly furniture that was hand made by you..
Thank you for the love and memories...
Your niece...

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































wee
te
e

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Looks like you had a fun summer!!

Robyn