Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Special Treat


Summer is quickly coming to an end... Sophia will start pre-school soon, grandma is heading home tomorrow and gymnastics start tomorrow evening. It has been a pleasant summer, I am actually ready for fall.. Sophie was running around in her previous Halloween costumes today, so I take it she is ready also. I am excited to state, I have a few more summer pics to upload and I will be caught up.
On to the surprise, my grandma's counsin lives close to us in KY. While granny was visting, she was able to come for lunch this week. They have not seen each other since 1996 so it was nice to listen to stories and catch up. I will try to post more this week. Some of you might not know, but I am babysitting a great little girl a few days a week. Her and Sophie get along nicely and it seems everyone is enjoying themselves. Have a good evening...

No comments: