Friday, October 3, 2008

Hello Again My Friends and Family...

Just when, I think our life will get back to normal all hell breaks loose... We will start backwards and move forward in the world, I call my own...

Grandma took ill, I mean very ill. We were not sure if she was going to make it. But about a month later, her spleen removed and icu visit, one fun roomate and a crazy roommate, life for granny is heading back to normal. She is doing well. Not real active, but hey the woman is 85 and had one hell of a ride...

Last week Frank took ill and spent 12 hours in the emergency room. With a throat infraction. Basically, he could not swallow and had some food stuck in his throat. He had to have a scope put down his throat and he is always entertaining after surgery in his fog... He is ok now, has to go back for another scope, but he is good...

Last Friday, I had oral surgery.. Ok we have theme around our house... A few days before our trip to Illinois.. I broke my tooth on a potato chip of all things. With my great luck, it was the back tooth and could not be saved. So this time, Frank was able to laugh at me coming out of my fog. I would like to say thank you to Katy my mom in law for shuttling me back in forth to the oral surgeon...

We are all happy and healthy... Frank received some good news this week, but I cannot post for awhile... I will try to post pics, but this girl is tired..

Have a great weekend...

1 comment:

Torismom said...

Good to hear from you even if it wasn't the happiest of posts! I thought you fell off the face of the earth. When are you going to come see this girl of mine and let me see that Sophie girl?