Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baggage Tunnel

Every year, I say I am going to L.A. to visit my best friend Jamie.. Every year, I talk myself out of it.. Well friends guess were Sophie aand I are??? We are in California... What an adventure getting to L.A. We left from Louisville and went to Cinci. We arrived in Cinci and boarded the shuttle bus to go to the connecting when everyone had to get off the shuttle and go inside because of a tornado wartch.. Standing in the terminal all the stores were shutting down the employees of the airport were all going somewhere, before we knew the airport was closed and all passengers, pilots employees etc were taken to the baggage tunnel. Yes, the places where we don't usually see where are baggage goes. Two flights of stairs with a stroller, trucking though a loading dock, we arrived for our 30 r 40 minute stay in the baggage tunnel. I took pictures, but forgot the cord to down load.. Sophie was a tropper...

Today we went to the North Brook Mall. Found a great Harry and David and had lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen. We are exhausted but having a good time. We are going to Clarissa's Hula Party at school tonight...

I will try to update tomorrow. This weekend we have a bunch of great things planned for the girls. Tonight Gerrard is going to babysit Sophie so Jamie and I can go out for dinner. Wish the guy luck, he is so going to need it with those two girls....

No comments: